Dermaplaning Cleaning Kit – Disposable Scalpel Blades No. 22, 10 and 11 with Plastic Handle and Hemostat Blade Removal – Suitable for Dermaplaning and More – Sterile & Individually Foil Wrapped
This procedure helps to exfoliate the skin’s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. Dermaplaning can be performed on small areas of skin or on the entire face and can be used alone or in conjunction with other procedures such as a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, or fluorescent-pulsed light (FPL).
Dermaplaning, when performed prior to other treatments, can remove the “peach fuzz” which can trap excess dirt and oil. It is non-invasive and helps make other skin treatments more effective. Set of 2 high carbon steel scalpels #22 with plastic handle and blade guard. Can be used for crafts, surgery, in laboratories and much more. Individually foil wrapped to ensure sterility and prevent accidental punctures. These medical disposables are sterilized by gamma radiation, sterility is guaranteed if foil is not broken.
- 10 Sterile carbon steel scalpel blades #10 Round (used for dermaplaning)
- 10 Sterile carbon steel blades number #11 (used for extractions)
- 2 Sterile Disposable Scalpel with Blade #10 (used for dermaplaning) 2 Sterile Disposable Scalpel with Blade #22 (used for dermaplaning)
- 2 Sterile Disposable Scalpel with Blade #22 (used for dermaplaning)
- 1 Standard No.3 blade handle (compatible with #10 and #14) – Includes Dermplaning Pouch